Amor e Ódio

"São teus olhos de ardor

Que são capazes de obstruir este amor

É o teu ódio que me faz amar

Sem ao menos pensar em pecar..."


domingo, 26 de setembro de 2010

Forbidden Love




When I saw you sorrow
Imagine what it borrow
It made me cry
I wanted to die

Someone please, drive me crazy!
'Coz I don't want to be lazy!
I can see myself in your hands
I known that it's my never land

Someday you can understand my fears
You'll taste it like as my own tears
Do You Know? I really don't mind!
Because I'm out of my one's mind…

Terrible days
Terrible ways
That I want to kill
But it always still

Let me touch the heaven without a complain
I will wait peacefully for you say my name
The same way that you said to me: Goodbye...
I've been discovered that nothing is mine...

Complain over and over
'Coz the game was over
I really don't want to think about it this time
Because my dreams are my little poison wine

I wanted you sometimes
I hated the deepest eyes
My time was over
Remind me
Over and over...


Ap. 16/09/2010

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário